Winter is here in New York and the snow is falling, but that does not mean you should stop thinking about your next home improvement project. Winter and early spring construction are possible with proper planning. Here are some reasons why connecting with Noah Construction & Builders now can be a good idea:
- Winter is a good time to involve us with your project. Work is slower now, and it can be easier for us to start work now rather than waiting until the busy summer season.
- Deadlines are missed during the busy building season as work accumulates, material shortages can occur, and summer storms can delay things. Now is a great time to keep a project on schedule. You may even find your project will be completed early with less overtime expense.
- Now can be a good time to ask for service discounts. All contractors are looking for work to keep their crews busy and your project may be attractive to them.
- Slower construction in the winter means the permit office is less busy. Therefore starting a project now can reduce permit and inspection delays since the office and inspectors have more time.
- The workers’ unions often raise their rates starting with the busy season in June, so starting and finishing your project before then can save you money.
- If you are a business and looking to remodel, doing the work now can be less disruptive to your customers and employees during the slower winter months. You also will have a fresh new look when summer shopping season returns.
- If you are planning a major project or new construction, planning the job now can help lock in the subcontractors you need. This will avoid delays later when a needed subcontractor isn’t available.
Regardless of the size and scope of your project, remodel, or new construction now is a great time to contact Noah Construction & Builders. We will give every project the same care and professionalism. We look forward to working with you at Noah Construction & Builders!